söndag 10 april 2011

Gamer Pics #1, Dragons Lair Stockholm, Warhammer 3D pictures

Today I bring you Gamer Pics #1. If you want to be in a gamer pic, drop me a line and tell me why at sthlmgeek@gmail.com

So this is me playing Super Street Fighter IV and it´s all just an excuse to show that I have bought a Nintendo 3ds! I bought the Aqua Blue version and I am pretty happy with it. You should expect some updates about Streetpass and other fun stuff in the future.

Anyway, I put my 3ds to good use yesterday at the game night at Dragons Lair Stockholm. I had some trouble with the lighting and such but please, if you have the possibility to view .mpo files (3d images) you are very welcome to download this archive and check out some sweet Warhammer figurines!

It seemed to be a sweet night at Dragons Lair and the place was filled with tabletop and computer gamers battling it out. I checked out a Warhammer 40k game for the first time ever and played some Left 4 Dead and Starcraft with Tiger. I missed out on the free Magic the Gathering playing and I am a bit bummed out about that but it was a good night anyway.

Looking forward to the Dreamhack Invitational going down on Tuesday. Too bad I missed out on the tickets!

Later players.

2 kommentarer: